Monday, March 7, 2011

Blushing Bride Owl


I love the Stampin' Up owl (if you can't tell ;) ) ... and I don't think I'm alone!  I've used the Punch Bunch set or my Two-Step Owl Punch for about every kind of card you could think of.  I appreciate the versatility ... and this pink little owl bride is a prime example.  I made this card for my sister-in-law-to-be, Dena's wedding shower last Saturday - simply pretty, fun, elegant ... just like her!

I attached the veil and the flowers using double-sided tape and dimensional dots.

Materials (All materials are Stampin' Up! products unless otherwise noted):
  • Blushing Bride Ink
  • Blushing Bride Cardstock
  • In-Colour Decorative Paper pack
  • Gelly Roll Pen - Clear Star
  • 2" wide ribbon from the dollar store (for the veil)
  • Pearls and Accents (from the dollar section at Michael's)
  • Double-sided tape and Dimensional Dots
  • Punch Bunch Set
  • Always Elegant Set
  • Itty Bitty Bits Set
  • Tiny Tiny Wishes
  • Two-Step Owl Extra-Large Punch
  • EK Success 1" Scalloped Circle Punch
  • Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Set
  • Scalloped Trim Border Punch



Have fun experimenting with this fun little owl.  Really any combination of stamp sets and embellishments will work - whatever you have on hand! 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Such a great, fun, idea!! You should put this card on splitcoaststampers site!

    ReplyDelete